Are you looking for the next chapter in your professional life? Do you want to apply your creativity, style, and problem solving skills to help others improve their homes? Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding experience of helping to grow a business?
Then Town Line Wallpaper & Paint might be the place for you. We’re currently looking to add full-time and part-time Interior Design Consultants to our staff to build our in-store and at-home decorating services.
At Town Line Wallpaper & Paint, our Interior Designers create a unique, memorable experience in our Design Center and assist clients in designing homes they absolutely love.
Our Interior Design Consultants love their jobs.
As a Design Consultant, you:
- Create and sell customized home solutions.
- Challenge your own thinking and let your creativity flow.
- Transform a blank space into something beautiful.
- Own the design process – from establishing customer relationships to the final sale.
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry – with generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
Our Interior Design Consultants’ strengths include:
- Passion and proven knowledge of interior design and space planning.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships while selling ideas, products and services.
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive business.
- Ability to make home calls to customers to provide a complete design solution.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and ability to provide own transportation to and from customer’s homes.
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a plus.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Generous salary and incentive programs.
- A flexible schedule.
- Competitive benefits.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Todd@townlinepaint.com.