We Have an Exciting Announcement to Make
Town Line has officially started accepting old paint to be recycled. We know that disposing of old paint can be a hassle, so we’ll be accepting gallon cans and 5 gallon pails of all brands sold in store. We’re hoping to make the paint disposal process easier for our customers and help the environment along the way.
We also want to give a warm welcome to Recolor Paints. A new addition to our family of brands at Town Line, Recolor Paints is locally based company that creates high-quality recycled paints.
Bringing the lifecycle of a paint can full circle, Recolor Paints offers a unique opportunity to not waste a drop of paint. They aim to offer a high quality product at a low cost, and leave a positive impact on the environment. We’re very excited for this new partnership.
- Recycle fee – $3 per gallon
- We accept interior and exterior water-based paint, primers, DTM, porch & floor, H2O stains, and polyurethane.
- We will not accept solvent, oil, or Alkyd-based paint, stains, and polyurethane. No two component epoxies and frozen, contaminated, leaking, rusted or mislabeled products will be accepted. We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the acceptance of any product.
- Maximum ten gallons per customer per day. Larger quantities can be accommodated by appointment for an additional fee.
- No recycled paint accepted on Sundays.
For more information about our recycling program, including full acceptance details, please visit our website: townlinepaint.com